- Career Path
- Flexible hours
- International team
Senior Technical Product Specialist - Munich - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Senior Technical Product Specialist - Munich - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
What we believe in
We have five core values to live by and they make MotorK an amazing place to work.
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
What's the role about
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced Pre-sales consultant who will be responsible for providing technical qualification, solution design and proposal support to the commercial and client services teams. As Product specialist, you will provide consultancy for the installation, configuration and use of our SaaS platform, website solution and digital products, thus will work in collaboration with the sales team as the key Technical Advisor and Product Advocate.
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for an experienced consultant who will handle Pre-sales activity, be responsible for providing technical qualification, solution design, relationship with Product Team to evaluate new product features, manage relationships with outsource technical partners, and proposal support to the commercial and client services teams. As Product specialist, you will provide consultancy for the installation, configuration and use of our SaaS platform, website solution and digital products, thus will work in collaboration with the sales team as the key Technical Advisor and Product Advocate.
What you will do
- Provide technical support to Sales teams in development the proposal, pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Provide product, business, and technical knowledge for sales activities
- Be the technical bridge of technical/commercial aspects for MotorK & it’s (potential) clients, mapping technical capabilities, articulate product value proposition and benefits to develop winning bespoke solutions
- Support Sales executives to assess prospective customers' needs and requirements during discovery interviews
- Ensuring high quality production and responses to client’s Request for Proposal(RFP) & Request for Information (RFI)
- Provide recommendation and solution architecture based on customer requirements, including presentation of solutions
- Gather & understand client’s requirements and communicate back to internal teams while Liaising with Product management team to build bespoke solutions
- Represent the product to prospective customers at events such as conferences, seminars, etc
- Handle and deliver client Workshop, Demos, provide internal Training as well as developing materials for these activities including technical user guides with the assistance of the product development team.
- Understand, design, strategise and coordinate Professional Services activities with 3rd party suppliers
What you should have to fit the role
- Strong proven Pre-sales experience in handling complex customised SaaS solution within digital industry
- Able handle technical conversation externally & internally, translate requirements into technical documentations, POC, etc in both verbal & written format
- Capable of managing and Negotiating expectations & requirements of customer on proposed solutions & recommendations
- Intuitive mind with the ability to ask the right questions to understand and interpret client requirements, drive conversation to the right direction.
- Confident and articulate communicator who can take command of most business situations
- Strong in building work relationship & rapport with internal & external stakeholders at all level, including Product Management & Engineering and be the voice of the customer
- Technical understanding of digital technologies
- An eye for detail, confident and good presentation style.
- Self-motivated, Well-organized, Proactive and capable of working under pressure
- Open to Business Travel
- Fluent in English and German speaker