Founded in late 2010, MotorK operates into the automotive Lead Generation sector and has quickly become one of the most important players in the digital automotive arena. MotorK was awarded the TechCrunch London as one of the most innovative and fast growing European start-ups, and more recently the Deloitte Technology Fast500 EMEA 2015. The company has now more than 200+ people in Europe (Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK) and is ready to enter the other European and extra-European markets.
With a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background, MotorK has developed and consolidated a broad offering of products and services for the automotive industry such as DriveK (new car marketplace), DealerK (SaaS platform for car dealers), and Internet Motors (Automotive Digital Training).
MotorK has its main offices in Milan, very close to the underground (between MM2 Udine and MM2 Lambrate). Our cosy and spacious office combined with our team-oriented approach makes it a great place to work. The Company’s Canteen delights us every day with delicious lunches prepared by a Masterchef.
MotorK teams work in a positive, fun, fast-paced environment. All the positions offer the chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills, and gain excellent experience.
We’re looking for a Call Center Manager, in charge of management of our International DriveK Call Center Department.
- Manage team workload to ensure service levels are achieved as well as productivity, quality and performances standards
- Internal and outsourced team coordination (Italian and international Countries)
- Understanding the business strategy and setting a clear direction for the team
- Delivering KPIs such as call handling and lead management
- Ensuring training, coaching and performance management in place to drive continuous improvement
- Responsible of reporting activities
- Management of cost and budget
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and at least one of the following languages: German, French or Spanish
- 3/5 years of experience in Contact Center team leader/manager role
- People and customer focused contact centre leadership, organization and experience building and delivering short and long term plans
- Great communication skills and team working attitude
- Experience and motivation ability in managing team
- Implementing new processes and procedures
- International environment experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- SQL, Data analysis, other tools
This position is open to all candidate of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99).apply for this position