Founded in late 2010, MotorK is an international company with a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background.
Motork has quickly become one of the most important players in the digital automotive arena.
In March 2017 the company announced a $10M round of initial funding (Series A) led by two global venture capital firms (83North and Zobito), the highest raised to date for a technology company originating in Italy.
We’re actually looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to be part of our team.
- Responsible for the planning, architecting and optimizing of DoubleClick Search
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals across the most important social network especially with Facebook
- Create strategies with prominent search engines such as Google Ads, develop and test new keywords
- Create and manage online marketing and retargeting campaigns such as Pay-Per-Click
- Conduct online research and increase Lead generation targeting
- Influence the strategy and manage the day to day execution and growth of Motork’ social community
- Analyze social post results, optimize content and execute paid ads to expand reach
- Create and complete timely reports with campaign metrics, insights and observations for client presentation
- Data analysis of KPI
- Strong experience with DoubleClick Search and Facebook Advertising
- Knowledge of digital advertising technologies such as keywords, targeting, conversion
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords and DoubleClick Campaign Manager is a big plus
- 2-4 years of experience
- Good knowledge of English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, English, or similar major
- DoubleClick Search DS Certification is an important plus
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in conducting research online
- Must be able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced deadline oriented environment
- Motivated, creative and analytical with the ability to self-manage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills