We’re actually looking for an Executive Assistant for our Company.
The person will be responsible to enhance executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support, managing multiple projects and conducting other duties as assigned.
- Manage and maintain agendas and calendar.
- Manage general calls and mails.
- Appointments and job trip booking.
- Internal meeting organization and scheduling.
- Coordinate meetings, arrange conference bridges, reserve conference rooms, organize food service
- Prepare and edit correspondence.
- Maintain highest levels of internal and external confidentiality
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations.
- 3+ years of experience in similar role (better from digital context or international companies).
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Bachelor degree or Master’s degree.
- Past Experience in managing all day-to-day office operations.
- Good knowledge in Google tools and other digital tools.
- Fluent knowledge English language.
- Problem solving, proactivity and flexibility.
- Excellent Comunication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and clients.
- Huge open space office with kitchen, lounge and garden areas
- English courses with native speakers
- Team building activities
- Strong and rapid professional growth
- International team
- Competitive salary
This position is open to all candidate of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99).
apply for this position