We are currently looking for both Junior and Senior passionate Frontend Developers to join our team.
As a frontend developer in MotorK, you will design and develop cutting edge web applications that thousands of people will use to buy their new car. Whether you are a junior or senior frontend developer, you will use the newest technologies to create websites and high-performance applications and will help us improve.
As a Frontend developer you will:
- Develop high scalable products and translate requirements and mockups into fully functionable features
- Interact with UX and Visual teams to improve UI components’ design
- Handle complex responsive layouts
- Write modular CSS and JS to create UI components
- Constantly evaluate our work and improve it
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors (Sass)
- Knowledge of task runners and build tools
- Knowledge and usage of CSS naming convention (BEM)
- Knowledge of frontend optimization and performance techniques
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device related issues
- Experience in creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Good knowledge of WordPress as a plus
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Understanding of user experience concepts, practices, and design patterns
- Experience or desire to work in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- For senior roles, the will to mentor and manage junior developers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluency in English is a plus
- Career opportunities: strong professional growth
- Great place to work: Work from our office in Milan: a huge open space office, with kitchen, lounge area, comfy chill out areas, and garden. Yes, you can also play Table football 😉
- Great tools: each employee receives a laptop/workstation and 24’’ display (or equivalent)
- Personal development: we host bi-weekly Tech talks in our office to help each employee improve their craft
- Digital Library access: unlimited access to more than 200000 hours of business, tech, and design training
- We ♥ open source: we believe in the power of open source tools and everyone is encouraged to contribute to projects or attend events. We host the WordPress Meetup Milano, also
- Improve your English: we offer courses with native speakers
- Office fruit bowl: because we care for your health!
- International team: we are open to every culture. Join us!
This position is open to all candidate of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99).apply for this position