We are looking for a HR Operations Specialist to be a part of our growing dynamic team.
- Support employees with HR related queries / requests
- Maintaining employee database and personnel files
- Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Onboard new employees (including the preparation of new employment contracts)
- Assist in payroll preparation by processing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Assist in benefit management: prepare assignation letters, distribute Lunch Vouchers, order business cards, manage mobile phone providers
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (training for apprenticeship and safety, organize medical examination for new employees)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great attention to details
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Proactive nature
- Previous experience of working within a HR function
- Strong level of English
- Keen to learn!
This position is open to all candidate of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99)apply for this position