We’re looking for an iOS/Android Developer for our Innovation Technology Department who will work with new planning’s models in innovative environments. The person has to be able to secure a highly experienced App Developer with strong experience in either iOS and Android.
- Extensive experience in mobile hybrid app development either on iOS and Android
- knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- experience of Cordova platform including custom plugins writing and integration with 3rd party SDKs (analytics, crashing report, push notification systems, background geolocation),
- knowledge and daily use of Git or distributed VCS
- familiar with an Agile environment
- 2-4 years of experiences
- engineering Bachelor
- good knowledge of Java language and/or Objective-C/Swift is a plus
- Career opportunities: strong professional growth
- Great place to work: Work from our office in Milan: a huge open space office, with kitchen, lounge area, comfy chill out areas, and garden. Yes, you can also play Table football 😉
- Great tools: each employee receives a laptop/workstation and 24’’ display (or equivalent)
- Personal development: we host bi-weekly Tech talks in our office to help each employee improve their craft
- Digital Library access: unlimited access to more than 200000 hours of business, tech, and design training
- We ♥ open source: we believe in the power of open source tools and everyone is encouraged to contribute to projects or attend events. We host the WordPress Meetup Milano, also
- Improve your English: we offer courses with native speakers
- Office fruit bowl: because we care for your health!
- International team: we are open to every culture. Join us!