Founded in late 2010, MotorK is an international software company with a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background. Specialising in the automotive sector, MotorK has quickly become one of the most important players in the digital automotive arena.
In March 2017 the company announced a $10M round of initial funding (Series A) led by two global venture capital firms (83North and Zobito), the highest raised to date for a technology company originating in Italy. We are hugely ambitious and growing by more than 100% year on year. To help us achieve our global ambitions and continue to lead the market in ground-breaking technology, we need to continue to hire the very best in technology talent – which is where you come in!
Our software is market-leading and groundbreaking in its functionality. We are recognised in Italy as a leading employer and an innovative tech business. We’re looking to break the mould and become the next European unicorn, the first from Italy. To help achieve this we’re looking for an IT Talent Acquisition Specialist who will partner directly with our technology business, and form a crucial part of our growing Talent Acquisition team.
This is a stand-out opportunity for an ambitious tech recruiter. Here’s why:
- get close to the tech and the business, really have an influence on the talent we bring in to help grow our business
- share in the success of MotorK. We have series A VC funding and all employees share in stock options. This is an extremely attractive part of the package that is rare in Italy
- High visibility and influence. You will work at the centre of our tech operation where all decisions are made. You will work closely with the co-founders of the business and have unrivalled access to the leadership
- You will be the tech specialist in our recruitment team (which also focuses on digital marketing, sales, account management etc) and so you will have ownership over the tech recruitment strategy
Here’s an overview of what you will be doing, but it will be up to you to shape your strategy and approach.
- Design and execute candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with the business and your coordination team to achieve the best result possible
- Partner with the Tech leadership team in defining and promoting our employer brand to the tech community
- Source and attract candidates across EMEA through networking, sourcing, direct approach, advertising/branding, referrals, meetups, university relations, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with universities, Computer Engineer and IT schools.
- Build strong and diverse pipelines of candidates leveraging your variety of sourcing channels
- Evaluate skill level and manage the offer process
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities
- 2-4+ years of recruiting/headhunting activities, focused on IT/Digital talent acquisition
- Full cycle recruiting experience, a background in Recruitment Consulting firms is desirable!
- Experience in building international recruitment pipelines
- Knowledge of different engagement channels (Tech networking sites, search optimisation, meetups, Linkedin, traditional headhunting, etc.)
- Experienced in hiring deeply technical positions – eg PHP, Java, WordPress, similar technologies
- Able to work in a fast-paced Digital environment
- Good organisational skills and object oriented
- Proactive, flexible and multi-tasking
- Confidential approach
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent in English & Italian
- Other languages can be very attractive (eg German, Spanish, Polish)
- Share options in a fast growth series A, pre-IPO tech company
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Modern exciting working environment
- International team
- Growth opportunities, in Italy and abroad
- High quality on-site Kitchen + Chef
- Regular social activities