As part of our ambitious growth strategy, we are currently looking for a Project Manager to take a major role in delivering the MotorK M&A strategy. You will likely be an investment banking professional with a track record of originating and executing M&A in the technology sector, or someone already performing this type of M&A role in a SaaS technology business. This role will be responsible for deal origination, executive relationship building, deal execution and post-merger integration across Europe.
As Project Manager Merger & Acquisitions you will:
- Co-ordinate and lead discussions with acquisition targets, in collaboration with the MotorK leadership team
- Perform full valuation analyses, including DCF and SaaS revenue models, trading comparables, precedent transactions and LBO analyses
- Participate in day-to-day deal execution, interacting with senior MotorK team members, target-company management teams, transaction counterparties and other advisors
- Manage due diligence processes, including preparing virtual data rooms, tracking and coordinating the information flow, and reviewing and analyzing company information
- Prepare management presentations, Board presentations and other materials for use in M&A transactions or strategic client dialog
- Maintain relationship post-merger to ensure smooth execution and integration into the MotorK group
- Monitor and evaluate current events related to MotorK and the industry
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or MBA
- Strong analytical skills and experience in financial modelling, valuation techniques and in the preparation of M&A presentation materials
- Ability to interact at all levels of management and board level to originate and execute multiple transactions/mandates independently
- Experience with offers negotiation, deal structures and transaction documents (and key issues) involved in an M&A process
- Proven experience delivering highly complex projects to potentially tight timescales
- Exposure to post-merger integration activities
- Experienced in coordination of due-diligence processes & activity
- Languages: English with French, German or Spanish
The ideal candidate will have experience managing mergers and acquisitions with a particular focus on technology. You could come from an an investment bank, big-4 accounting firm, corporate or modelling boutiques and will have experience in participating in M&A deals in the technology space. Alternatively you may already perform this type of role for a software vendor, and have experience of managing the M&A pre & post-acquisition processes.
- MotorK offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and a company bonus aligned to corporate results
- Attractive pre-IPO share option package
- 25 days Holiday, Private Medical Healthcare, Mobile Phone, Laptop
- Training and Development, Flexible working hours, personal growth opportunities in this fast growth entrepreneurial environment
Why work for MotorK :
With a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background, MotorK has developed and consolidated a broad offering of products and services for the automotive industry such as DriveK (car configurator), DealerK (SaaS platform, web marketing and digital marketing training for car dealers) and Internet Motors (Digital Automotive Event).
We have a triple digit growth and recently announced series A funding, partnering with 83North and Zobito. While we were born in Italy, we have serious ambitions to bring our revolutionary approach to the automotive industry on a global scale. Fundamental to our business is our expertise in digital marketing and how we apply this to drive benefit to all of our customers.
MotorK was awarded the TechCrunch London as one of the most innovative European startup, and recently the Deloitte Technology Fast500 EMAE 2015.apply for this position