We are currently looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to be based in our London office. Reporting into the VP of Performance Marketing, as biddable manager you will work within the fast growing international performance marketing team to drive digital acquisition and retention strategies in order to increase traffic and sales for both of our brands, DriveK (B2C car configurator) and DealerK (SaaS and digital marketing technology). Responsible for your market, you’ll lead the strategy and the execution of the full marketing mix across all of our digital channels.
- Develop overall advertising strategy and seek new areas for increased customer acquisition
- Launch and manage the daily execution of online paid channels, with a focus on paid social channels as well as Adwords and Display
- Closely monitor day-to-day financial results, report on acquisition marketing budget making adjustments where necessary
- Use analytical and modeling skills to understand channel economics and optimise campaign performance of your market
- Be an internal leader, helping to train and upskill other team members and stakeholders.
- Own day-to-day optimisation of the biddable channels for your market
- Participate in technology selection, testing and roll-out
- Help build the company wide optimisation approach
- Work collaboratively with peers across the different markets to set up best practices across channels
- Work with sales operations to accurately forecast delivery for each brand/market
- Monthly strategy presentations by channel and country
- Own testing road map for your market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or business qualification.
- A truly passionate digital marketer with hands on knowledge of: Paid Search and Social Advertising (any other channel a bonus)
- Demonstrable interest for digital marketing, knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other
- Someone who enjoys doing and thinking the best way to get the job done
- Fluent in English and French or German or Italian
- Knowledge of some of the following platforms (preferable all): AdWords, DoubleClick Stack, Google Analytics, FB Business manager
- Availability for European travel
The ideal candidate is a “hands on the keyboard” optimisation guru who is passionate about digital acquisition and enjoys a challenging environment. You demonstrated a deep application of performance marketing either within an in-house team or for an agency and across multiple performance marketing channels e.g. -Google, Facebook, Affiliates, Display.
- MotorK offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and a company bonus aligned to corporate results
- Attractive pre-IPO share option package
- 25 days Holiday, Private Medical Healthcare, Mobile Phone, Laptop
- Stimulating incentive plans with quarterly performance appraisals, training and development, flexible working hours, personal and professional growth opportunities in a fast growing entrepreneurial environment