We are looking for several full time expert PHP Developers to join our R&D department. He will be in charge of increase our PHP capability and manage a technical teams to build and develop new and innovative projects from scratch.
- High level of expertise in PHP development
- 7+ years experience in digital companies in roles related to coordination of IT development activities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Experience in building and development of Back office Application/CRM tools Web Based.
- Knowledge of Symfony, MySQL, GIT.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Firm understanding of object-oriented programming
- Analytical thinker, problem solver and flexible
- Carefulness about code quality
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Great place to work: Work from our office in Milan: a huge open space office, with kitchen lounge area, comfy chill out areas, and garden. Yes, you can also play Table football 😉
- Personal development: we host bi-weekly Tech talks in our office to help each employee improve their craf.
- Digital Library access: unlimited access to more than 200000 hours of business, tech, and design training
- We ♥ open source: we believe in the power of open source tools and everyone is encouraged to contribute to projects or attend events. We host the WordPress Meetup Milano, also
- Improve your English: we offer courses with native speakers
- Office fruit bowl: because we care for your health!
- International team: we are open to every culture. Join us!
This position is open to all candidate of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99).apply for this position