We are looking for several full time expert PHP Developers to join our growing development team and expand our PHP capability. As part of the PHP team, you will investigate, architect and develop solutions that bring new functionality, increased stability, and enhanced scalability to MotorK’s front end layer.
- High level of expertise in PHP development
- 7+ years experience in digital companies in roles related to coordination of IT development activities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Experience in building and development of Back office Application/CRM tools Web Based.
- Knowledge of Symfony, MySQL, GIT.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Firm understanding of object-oriented programming
- Analytical thinker, problem solver and flexible
- Carefulness about code quality
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Great place to work: Work from our office in Milan: a huge open space office, with kitchen lounge area, comfy chill out areas, and garden. Yes, you can also play Table football 😉
- Personal development: we host bi-weekly Tech talks in our office to help each employee improve their craf.
- Digital Library access: unlimited access to more than 200000 hours of business, tech, and design training
- We ♥ open source: we believe in the power of open source tools and everyone is encouraged to contribute to projects or attend events. We host the WordPress Meetup Milano, also
- Improve your English: we offer courses with native speakers
- Office fruit bowl: because we care for your health!
- International team: we are open to every culture. Join us!
This position is open to all candidate of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99).apply for this position