This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and proactive Software Quality Manager to join us and to help drive our ambitious technology plans. What makes this truly stand out as a career-defining move are the following:
- We are a VC-funded pre-IPO business. All employees share in the success of MotorK, and to join us at this stage in our growth could be life-changing
- Disrupt an industry on a global level. These opportunities are rare!
We’re looking for a digital lover to work as a Software Quality Manager who will be involved in our Websites Delivery Team to improve the best performance of application’s user interface, flows and behaviors, usability of the our Digital Products (SaaS/Mobile Application).
- You will provide general supervision, technical guidance to the Quality Assurance Team and participate in the testing, and deployment of all applications
- You will be responsible for assuring that all products are defect free and compliant with specifications
- BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of engineering experience in software development, or software quality assurance, preferably in ISO 9001 qualified organisations and 3 years in leading a QA Team
- Define and maintain QA best practices
- Experience with web technologies, browsers, and servers (Apache, Tomcat, ngnix)
- Experience identifying/formulating test cases and building automated test frameworks
- Experience in software engineering and/or testing and verification using scripting languages and bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira
- Experience testing SOAP / REST based API interfaces
- Experience programming web applications (Python, php, or Java)
- RDBMS / SQL experience
- Experience with software configuration management/revision control systems (SVN, Git)
- Able to work in cross-platform environment (UNIX/Linux and Windows)
- Experience with end-user workflows and testing User Interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Ability and passion to maintain high quality standards, be self-motivated, a fast learner, and able to work independently
This position is open to all candidate of both gender (ex L. 903/77) and disabled person (ex L.68/99)
apply for this position