We’re looking for a digital lover to work as a Software Testing and Qualiy Assurance Specialist who will be involved in our Websites Delivery Team to improve the best performance of application’s user interface, flows and behaviors, usability of the our Digital Products (SaaS/Mobile Application).
The scope of verification will encompass formulating and building extensive test cases and methodologies to verify new functionality and features, identifying defects and areas of optimizations, and applying innovative software testing methodologies.
- Perform manual and automated functional and full system tests
- Contribute to test methodologies, test plans, and highly effective test automation
- Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents, incorporating this information into test plans and test cases
- Identify blockers, manage code-lines, and drive the release process to completion
- BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 2 years of engineering experience in software development, or software quality assurance, preferably in ISO 9001 qualified organisations
- Experience with web technologies, browsers, and servers (Apache, Tomcat, ngnix)
- Experience identifying/formulating test cases and building automated test frameworks
- Experience in software engineering and/or testing and verification using scripting languages and bug tracking tools (e.g. Jira
- Experience testing SOAP / REST based API interfaces
- Experience programming web applications (Python, php, or Java)
- RDBMS / SQL experience
- Experience with software configuration management/revision control systems (SVN, Git)
- Able to work in cross-platform environment (UNIX/Linux and Windows)
- Experience with end-user workflows and testing User Interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Ability and passion to maintain high quality standards, be self-motivated, a fast learner, and able to work independently
- Career opportunities: strong professional growth
- Great place to work: Work from our office in Milan: a huge open space office, with kitchen, lounge area, comfy chill out areas, and garden. Yes, you can also play Table football!
- Great tools: each employee receives a laptop/workstation and 24’’ display (or equivalent)
- Personal development: we host bi-weekly Tech talks in our office to help each employee improve their craft
- Digital Library access: unlimited access to more than 200000 hours of business, tech, and design training
- Improve your English: we offer courses with native speakers
- Office fruit bowl: because we care for your health!
- International team: we are open to every culture. Join us!