We’re looking for Trainers to coach our clients in the Lead Management activities (Digital Automotive). That’s a role will require high level of mobility and base on different Italy’s areas.
- Train people and see them achieve their goals
- Coaching your clients explaining them best practices and new strategies
- Understand their business process and drive them to adopt the right ones
- Improve lead generation, lead managing and lead nurturing awareness
- Quantitative approach to understand KPI and performance
- Digital environment from digital marketing to CRM activities
You want to:
- Conduct training sessions to multiple levels of client’s organisation
- Prepare, train and drive customers to manage and improve their negotiation skills
- Own an overall relationship with clients focused on digital approach and CRM strategies
- Set clients goals and KPI, and support them in achieving these goals
- Proactively monitor clients performance to guarantee customer health
- Identify client growth opportunities and give assists to the Dealer Success Manager
- Improve awareness about our product suite
- Consolidated business training experience (Marketing and Commercial Area)
- Consolidated mastery of teaching techniques with particular reference to classroom training and one to one coaching.
- Competence in using digital and new media tools
- Understanding of organization process
- Good business acumen and ability to Identify customer needs
- Attention to detail, highly organised with an absolute focus on quality work
- Passion for the Internet world and the Automotive industry.
- Experience working with Call Centres
- Attitude to frequent trips to the national territory and teamwork.
As a plus
- Automotive sector knowledge
- Knowledge of web marketing tools and strategies (Google Analytics, AdWords and Facebook)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Employee stock plan – share in our success
- Work in our flagship market
- International expansion opportunities
- Exciting growth environment, talented colleagues
- On-site canteen, regular company social events