Our team is hiring a UX/UI Designer. You’ll work with a wide range of designers from across the company, and really uplevel the UI design quality and polish our products.
You will work within the Product Design Team to use and design a modern and thoughtful UI design system. You will be able to develop high-quality proposals and you will be ready to find innovative and effective solutions that respect the product logic and stakeholders needs.
Competence, reliability and the right approach to problem solving are your strengths.
- Highly refined visual, interaction and motion design skills and the ability to communicate rationale behind decisions
- Strong understanding of classic interaction design principles and how to use them
- Experience designing and shipping digital products and systems that people can access on any type of device, not just websites.
- The ability to create high-fidelity interaction prototypes
- You thrive on feedback and critique, responding with creative thinking and iterative design
- Good eye for detail. You value quality and polish in the work that you and your team produce
- You are a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the art of design and creating elegant user experiences
- You are an excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project manager and engineers
- You thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- You are comfortable creating the wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes needed to communicate them (e.g., Sketch, InVision, Flinto, Framer)
- Experience working with and creating pattern libraries, and passion about design systems and models such as atomic design
- Experience managing a design workflow and good knowledge of version control tools like Abstract.
- Great sense of responsibility and high reliability on internal release times and feedbacks
- Familiar with Agile and Sprint working methodologies.
- You enjoy writing and speaking about design
A portfolio showing what you can do is mandatory.
apply for this position