BI Specialist - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
BI Specialist - Motork
As a BI specialist, you will help us manage and improve our internal reporting BI platform, largely based on Microsoft Power BI technology.
You will report to the Manager of the Internal Systems and Business Enablement.
- Work closely with BI and data engineering teams to grow and improve our data platform
- Work closely with business stakeholders to clarify and rationalise data requirements
- Develop Power BI models and reports
- Work with several different data sources: CRMs, ERPs, relational DBs, dimensional DWH, unstructured data…
- Come up with initiatives to help improve the reliability, stability and scalability of our PowerBI-based reporting suite
- Define project scope, goals, timelines and deliverable according to the Manager Internal System
- Experience developing data models, ETLs and reports with Power BI
- DAX language knowledge
- Power Query knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL and dimensional modelling
- At least basic knowledge of ETL jobs design and logics
- Experience in Power BI architecture and administration or willingness to learn
- Ability to assist business users understanding data and clarifying their needs
- Proactivity in coming up with initiatives and tools to help improve the reliability and scalability of our BI platform
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills;
- English at least B2