- International environment
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working
Shadowing the CEO Internship Program - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Shadowing the CEO Internship Program - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We are currently looking for a passionate and talented new graduate to join our team!
Do you want to boost your career as a future CEO or entrepreneur? You won't find a better opportunity than shadowing a scale up CEO for 6-12 months.
Apply here and please don’t forget to attach beyond the CV also a custom letter of max 2.500 words to explain what you want to learn and why you are the right candidate for this position.
You will be able to:
- Have almost complete visibility in daily operations, strategic projects, 9 digits fundraising and multiple pan european M&A deals. It will be like a real world MBA in the fast growing technology industry.
- Give your active contribution to complex business cases in a real world
- Interact with local and international colleagues of our Italian, Spanish, French German and Portuguese offices
- Understand how a real fast growing tech scale-up works
What you will do:
- Be present at all meetings of the CEO
- Complete short-term tasks across all levels of the Company
- Establish partnerships across multiple Countries and Functions
- Master Degree in Economics/Management Engineering or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with different levels within the organization
- Basic knowledge of Corporate finance
- Excel advanced
- Self-motivated and Creative
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Any additional european language is a plus