- International work environment
- Career opportunities
- Hybrid Working
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We have five core values to live by and they make MotorK an amazing place to work.
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
What's The Role About
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you oversee the full life cycle recruitment of Corporate & Tech positions to help our European expansion.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you are responsible for managing the entire candidate process. You play a key role in hiring talents who help us achieve our business goals.
- Execute the strategic recruitment plan at international level: we are active in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK and Portugal
- Design and customize hiring stages based on each position’s requirements
- Draft job descriptions and interview question kits
- Organize candidate data and all communication in one platform
- Analyze recruitment metrics, like time-to-hire and source of hire and set hiring goals including timeframes and deliverables
- Source candidates online and offline
- Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages (from the moment they apply until they are on board or turned down)
- Review HR practices and make sure they are applied through the entire recruiting process
- Collaborate with hiring managers and provide training as needed
- Collaborate with external agencies at international level for both permanent and contractors roles.
- Form strong relationships with past applicants and passive candidates for future opportunities
- Support senior Managers for Employer Branding activities
- Participate to HR events (job fairs, career days, in-house recruitment events)
- Fluent in English. Another language European language is a plus
- 1+ year of experience as an In-house Recruiter and on Employer Branding related activities
- Experience screening and evaluating candidates through various methods (phone interviewing, writing assessments etc)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Familiarity with social media recruiting
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc or MSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field