- Multicultural environment
- Smart Working
- Concrete career opportunities
- Flexible hours
VP Corporate Development and Investor Relations - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
VP Corporate Development and Investor Relations - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We are currently looking for a passionate and talented VP Corporate Development and Investor Relations to join our team!
MotorK’s VP Corporate Development and Investor Relations will be responsible for helping shape MotorK’s strategy by identifying industry trends, maintaining relationships with relevant external partners, as well as sourcing, negotiating, structuring, and executing strategic acquisitions/investments across all of MotorK’s geographies.
The VP Corporate Development and Investor Relations will partner with corporate strategy to evaluate, analyze, and execute all of MotorK’s M&A and strategic investments to help the company maintain its leadership position in the industry and she/he will collaborate with the MotorK leadership team to lead the company's business and corporate development initiatives.
She/he will manage MotorK’s investment relationships, which will, in turn, accelerate entrepreneurial growth and global innovation/product initiatives and enhance the organizations largest partnerships. Deal sourcing, including managing key external relationships (e.g., investment banks and other channels), is a key component to this role. She/he will provide leadership in evaluating and executing new investment opportunities, partnerships/alliances, acquisitions, mergers, spin-offs and joint ventures.
• Support MotorK’s growth strategy through identification, assessment and execution of potential mergers, acquisitions, investments and joint ventures by the company
• Manage equity research and investor relationships
• Analyze financial trends and industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share possibilities
• Establish models and lead a structured and comprehensive process to identify and evaluate potential opportunities, which includes screening process that will bring quality acquisition and investment ideas to the company
• Manage Motork’s global industry engagement and deal/investment relationships with Investment Banking firms. Serve as the primary interface with partner companies and the point of coordination for all co investment and other activities with these companies
• Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
• Partner with business leaders before, during and after the M&A processes, to ensure the deals make strategic sense, fit with the forward-looking business plans, and are integrated smoothly and fully optimized
• Lead cross-functional teams in developing acquisition business case analyses and executing and interfacing with finance, accounting, legal, tax, HR and other departments of MotorK to ensure seamless deal execution (i.e. forecast models, due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of transactions)
• Play a key role in all of MotorK’s M&A activities and provide general transaction and analytic support to Corporate Development and M&A team including the creation of summaries and presentation materials to communicate recommendations to senior management and other internal stakeholders
• Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
• 15+ years of transaction experience in Corporate Development or M&A at a global Corporation or Investment Bank
• MBA or relevant graduate degree from top-tier institution or similar academic / professional experience
• Significant experience in leading teams to execute all aspects of transactions including direct experience in M&A negotiation, execution and integration
• Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
• Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
• Experience working in a demanding environment with highly motivated and driven professionals
• Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams, with proven leadership success over a wide variety of functional business problems
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to structure and manage complex cross-enterprise projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
• Excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior managers and external business partners
• Strong leadership skills with a team-oriented and collaborative approach to work
• Global or multi-national business experience preferred
• Fluency in English is a must; any additional european language is a plusapply for this position