- Multicultural environment
- Smart Working
- Concrete career opportunities
- Job rotations
- Flexible hours
- Company events
Accounting Specialist - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Accounting Specialist - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading integrated automotive sales and marketing technology company in Europe. With the largest R&D department of the industry and deep vertical expertise of the market, MotorK offers a complete ecosystem of cloud-based SaaS solutions, training and services to respond to the growing digital needs of automotive. With a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background, MotorK is the fastest growing company in the industry.
At MotorK, we develop future-proof technologies and we provide best-in-class solutions. This is why we hire only the best talents: we are constantly looking for talented experts in their field to drive impact and define the future of automotive digitization.
As part of our strategy, we are currently looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our Accounting Team directly reporting to our Finance Manager.
- Performing all the activities relating to accounts payable and general accounting for the companies of the Group: day by day accounting entries, suppliers reconciliation ensuring accounting transactions are performed correctly on time;
- Perform monthly balance sheets account reconciliations and various types of journal entries review;
- Ensure the correct and timely closure of the monthly book-close under IFRS for the assigned area of the Italian and foreign legal entities;
- Support finance manager and controllers on arising accounting issues or anomalies promptly highlighting them;
- Support in the preparation of statutory and consolidated financial statements;
- Manage relationship with foreign fiscal consultant;
- Active participation in projects and initiative.
- Several years experience in accounting department;
- Bachelor in Economics;
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables;
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of tools like NetSuite or Navision;
- Good knowledge of fiscal matters;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Able to work in a team;
- Experience as auditor is considered a plus;
- English fluent, an additional language (Spanish, French, German) is considered a plus.