- Multicultural environment
- Hybrid Working
- Concrete career opportunities
Junior Accounting Specialist - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Junior Accounting Specialist - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading integrated automotive sales and marketing technology company in Europe. With the largest R&D department of the industry and deep vertical expertise of the market, MotorK offers a complete ecosystem of cloud-based SaaS solutions, training and services to respond to the growing digital needs of automotive. With a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background, MotorK is the fastest growing company in the industry.
At MotorK, we develop future-proof technologies and we provide best-in-class solutions. This is why we hire only the best talents: we are constantly looking for talented experts in their field to drive impact and define the future of automotive digitization.
As part of our strategy, we are currently looking for an Junior Accounting Specialist to join our Accounting Team!
- Execute day to day accounting activities related to accounts payable, treasury and general accounting for the companies of the Group: ensuring accounting transactions are performed correctly on time;
- Perform monthly balance sheets account reconciliations and various types of journal entries review;
- Support accounting manager and controllers on arising accounting issues or anomalies promptly highlighting them;
- Support the financial statements closing and audit process, under a multinational framework, including preparation of materials and coordination with the external audit team
- Active participation in projects and initiative.
- Bachelor in Economics (Master degree is a plus);
- Having a good understanding of bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles;
- Passion in what you do;
- Great attention to detail;
- Able to work in a team;
- Good use of MS Excel
- English fluent, an additional language (Spanish, French, German) is considered a plus.