- International work environment
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Career opportunities
- Hybrid Working
HR Operations Manager - Milano - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
HR Operations Manager - Milano - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialised in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers.
We are a listed Group, after completing in November 2021 our successful IPO at Amsterdam's Euronext Stock Exchange (AMS: MTRK).
To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We are looking for an HR Operations Manager who will manage a dedicated team and will be specifically responsible for:
- Develop and implement HR operations strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Develop and execute EMEA staff procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations;
- Develop HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements;
- Manage benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs at EMEA level.
- Respond to organizational change and advise leadership team and managers on how to effectively execute change management plans in order to be in compliance with the employment regulations;
- Ensure legal compliance of HR activities and country’s regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required;
- Recommend policies, practices and programs to meet management and employee needs.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding and onboarding, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of operations.
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Keep records of benefits plans and participation in such as insurance and pension plan, new hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager with people management responsability;
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics;
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company;
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices at EMEA level;
- Experience in management of ESPP programs;
- In-depth knowledge of Employee life cycle planning
- Headcount and budget awareness and management including Salary review process;
- Knowledge of International Mobility management
- Experience in new policy development and implementation
- Ability to manage different HRIS/CRM systems
- Ability to be agile, learn fast and adapt to circumstances that a startup can bring
- Readiness to accept and deal with challenges of scale up environment
- Passion and result-oriented mindset