- International work environment;
- Employee Stock Options Plan;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Smart Working.
HR Operations Specialist - Milano - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
HR Operations Specialist - Milano - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We are looking for a HR Operations Specialist to be a part of our growing dynamic team!
The HR Operations & System Specialist is a key member of our growing dynamic global team and the person will be in charge of HR Administration & System support activities.
- Support employees with queries / requests associated with payroll issues and Labor Relations;
- Maintain and update the personnel database (new hires, terminations, vacations, medical leaves, maternity leaves, participation in training programs for apprenticeship, and other needed information);
- Maintain individual employee data records/files on the HR systems, ensuring the reporting and the confidentiality of information;
- Act as a first line support for all employee queries relating to HR Systems (Hibob / Workable / Docusign / Pingboard);
- Assist with setup and testing of new HRIS modules and features;
- Explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees;
- Assist in the hiring process and onboarding of new employees (including the preparation of new employment offers and contracts);
- Ensure new hire paperwork is completed and processed;
- Assist in benefit administration: prepare assignation letters, distribute Lunch Vouchers, order business cards, manage mobile phone providers; etc.;
- Develop and administer health and safety programs (process documentation, organize medical examinations for new employees, maintain accident records).
- Experience in HR Administration Specialist role;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law/Economics/Business administration or a related field;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information maintaining the highest level of confidentiality in both internal and external relationships;
- Detailed oriented, Proactive nature and interest in continuously improve processes;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian;
- Knowledge of Spanish, French or German is a plus;
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills;
- Good Microsoft Office - Excel skills;
- Good knowledge of Labor Legislation;
- Keen to learn!