- International work environment
- Career opportunities
- Hybrid/Remote Working
- Training programs
Head of Growth Marketing - London - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Head of Growth Marketing - London - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialised in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
What we believe in
We have five core values to live by and they make Motork an amazing place to work.
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
As Head of Growth Marketing you will be responsible for building this exciting new function at MotorK.
At MotorK we’ve been growing through acquisitions and organic growth across the EMEA region. We’ll look to you to define and own a strategy that helps grow our product portfolio footprint both with existing and new customers organically. You’ll get to work closely with product, sales and others to generate insights that can be used to develop new growth opportunities. You’ll be responsible for implementing marketing campaigns that span the entire lifecycle of MotorK customers. We’re also looking for you to define a culture of experimentation across the marketing team and wider company.
This is a highly visible role reporting to the VP of Marketing but working closely with company leadership and spearheading cross-functional teams. You will have a strong background in SaaS growth and a deep understanding of SaaS go to market strategies. You will need to be a strong leader with previous leadership experience who can nurture and build relationships across diverse teams and locations. This is an exciting time to join a very ambitious team.
- Strategy - build and implement growth strategies that support our sales objectives and revenue goals at MotorK. Build a culture of experimentation and maintain a backlog based on hypothesis, data and best practices;
- Growth marketing - define, prioritise, plan and execute all growth marketing efforts across the entire MotorK customer lifecycle;
- Experiential marketing - Identify creative ideas for growth, to reach target audiences and accelerate adoption globally. Come up with unique approaches to help MotorK stand out in the marketplace and cut through the noise;
- Resource allocation - own the remit for growth and allocate resources effectively to drive the results. Work collaboratively with other members of marketing leadership to define resource needs;
- Tools and playbooks - determine the tech stack necessary in close collaboration with other marketing team members to support our long-term vision for the company. Build best practise playbooks that can be locally executed across the EMEA region;
- Team Development - develop a team of growth experts and create an environment for success by fostering a "test and learn" approach and mentorship;
- Customer - develop a solid understanding of our ideal customer profile, personas, key markets and their challenges, in order to establish go-to-market best practices
- Reporting and analysis - create a system of reporting and analysis that informs the business of our results and tracks leading/lagging metrics;
- 6+ years of experience building and scaling growth for B2B (preferably SaaS);
- 2+ years of leadership experience building high performance teams;
- Demonstrated track record of programs that deliver impactful results (lead and opportunity creation, conversion rates, and closed business);
- Domain expertise across the entire growth spectrum, including go-to-market, SEO, lifecycle marketing, experimentation, experiential marketing, etcw;
- Keen understanding of metrics, measurement, and optimisation, and can demonstrate how growth contributes to pipeline and revenue growth;
- Highly collaborative, and can align with a range of stakeholders across Commercial and Brand;
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment;
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.