- International work environment
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Career opportunities
- Hybrid/Remote Working
Performance B2B Marketing Manager - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Performance B2B Marketing Manager - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialised in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We have been recently listed at EURONEXT in Amsterdam, we are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents.
We're looking for a talented performance B2B marketing manager who will be in charge of building and executing strategy for developing successful ROI-driven demand gen campaigns.
You’ll lead an end to end demand generation strategy, as well as the orchestration of high impact strategic campaigns and tactics across our key accounts, segments, verticals and partners, to develop pipeline and revenue.
- Team management
- Pan european Country campaigns coordination and deployment
- Content creation for product launches using our internal designers
- Always on lead generation end to end program
- Permanent campaign optimisation
- Advance retargeting and nurturing program
- Website traffic optimisation SEO and SEA
- Partner with sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs
- Defining audiences and A/B testing
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in performance marketing including experience building and managing campaigns from scratch on Google and Facebook
- Expertise in landing page optimization and personalization
- Proficient in MQL, SQL and experience with main KPIS of the purchase funnel
- Adtech knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills written and spoken
- Strong digital media, data, marketing technology background.
- Analytic skills
- Structured and capable of project manage multi dimensional tasks
- International mindset
- Team spirit
- Open minded