- International work environment
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Career opportunities
- Hybrid/Remote Working
Traffic Acquisition Specialist - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Traffic Acquisition Specialist - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialised in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We have been recently listed at EURONEXT in Amsterdam, we are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We're looking for a talented performance marketing automation specialist responsible for the management and execution of paid marketing campaigns across digital performance channels to drive top of the funnel growth for Motork.
- Supporting the growth & performance of MotorK’s across Google,, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and our marketing automation tools.
- Monitoring and optimising budgets, keywords, copy and bidding structures for optimal ROI.
- Continually improving campaign performance by building and running tests, measuring results, learning and iterating based on test outcomes
- Tracking KPIs and producing channel specific reports.
- Working with teams across the marketing organisation to ensure your channels have optimised creative and copy. Competitive analysis on keywords and performance marketing content
- 4+ years hand-on marketing automation execution deploying complex programs within a marketing automation platform preferably in a B2B environment.
- Technical hands-on experience managing digital campaigns, retargeting and audience profiling.
- Proficient in Martech latest tools (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Mautic etc)
- A strong analytical mindset with technical understanding of marketing tracking solutions, analytics, advertising platforms and attribution models.
- A test and learn approach to digital campaigns with a demonstrable ability to create test hypotheses, execute, and measure test outcomes.
- A creative approach to marketing and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Previous agency or martech experience