- International work environment
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Career opportunities
- Smart Working
Digital Project Manager - Düsseldorf - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Digital Project Manager - Düsseldorf - Motork
MotorK is the leading integrated automotive sales and marketing technology company in Europe. With the largest R&D department of the industry and deep vertical expertise of the market, MotorK offers a complete ecosystem of cloud-based SaaS solutions, training and services to respond to the growing digital needs of automotive. With a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background, MotorK is the fastest growing company in the industry.
At MotorK, we develop future-proof technologies and we provide best-in-class solutions. This is why we hire only the best talents: we are constantly looking for talented experts in their field to drive impact and define the future of automotive digitization.
We are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team in Germany!
The work you do has an impact: You will help car dealers and automotive manufacturers to become digital and open up a new online sales channel.
Take responsibility: You take the full responsibility of delivering complex projects like dealer websites or CRM platforms for whole OEM networks but also support smaller car dealer groups on their way to digitalization.
Family spirit: At MotorK we take care of each other. The Italian roots support the family spirit. It’s a very open and flexible work environment, e.g. home office is possible.
Growth: We are a hypergrowth start-up. Globally but especially in Germany. Be part of a thrilling journey.
As a Digital Project Manager you will be responsible to set up the platforms for our
customers, coordinate with 3rd party providers, coordinate internal resources between our HQ in Italy,
manage stakeholders internally and externally, consult, challenge and guide clients from signature to go live,
be the single-point-of-contact. Always hands-on.
Your main responsibilities:
- Take the ownership of the entire delivery of car dealers websites (e.g. content, configuration, integration)
- Full responsibility for customer management, customer communication and stakeholder management
- Gather all the information required to set up the SaaS product for the customer
- Manage client requests and prioritize workflows
- Perform all the necessary tasks to create and deliver a ready to use website & CRM for the customer
- Coordinate with developers and product expert teams
- Facilitate communication with the Sales team and the success managers
- Ensure delivery in time, quality & budget
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer facing project management
- Passionate about digital trends, online marketing
- Experience in a SaaS company would be a strong plus
- Knowledge about WordPress CMS, HTML5, CSS (ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages)
- Fluent in German & English
- Strong communication skills (internal and external)
- Stakeholder management (internal, external, 3rd party providers)
- Self-motivated, well-organized and proactive
- Resource management
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment