- International work environment
- Career opportunities
- Hybrid Working
Senior Project Manager - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Senior Project Manager - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading integrated automotive sales and marketing technology company in Europe. With the largest R&D department of the industry and deep vertical expertise of the market, MotorK offers a complete ecosystem of cloud-based SaaS solutions, training and services to respond to the growing digital needs of automotive. With a unique mix of digital knowledge, online marketing expertise and strong technological background, MotorK is the fastest growing company in the industry.
At MotorK, we develop future-proof technologies and we provide best-in-class solutions. This is why we hire only the best talents: we are constantly looking for talented experts in their field to drive impact and define the future of automotive digitization.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more departments. Manage resources, schedules, financials and control guidelines throughout the full development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
You will have the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
You will also ensure all team members uphold the company's standards and maintain effective internal and external communication throughout each project's development and execution phase.
- Ownership of the project’s entire development life-cycle: planning project management, including estimating, setting schedule and deadlines, prioritizing tasks and assigning team members to various deliverables
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks and resource allocation
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget and justification
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting the clients standards and expectations in terms of scope, budgets and deadlines
- Working closely with clients and other internal department leaders and reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the steering committee meetings to provide status reports on project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs and provide expert advice to develop projects seeking successful solutions
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline
- Manage project scope and changes
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project
- Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- 1+ years of previous experience with gathering requirements from the client / business and documentation
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs
- Proven ability to work in an fast-paced environment, build consensus and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Good experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Excellent leadership and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Strong experience presenting, influencing and gaining buy-in from executive sponsors
- Good experience in drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Spanish, French or German is a strong plus
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
- Experience in a SaaS company is a strong plus