- Career Path
- Flexible hiurs
- International team
Data Engineer - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Data Engineer - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We’re looking for Data Engineer.
The ideal candidate will support Data & Insight team. The goal is to work mostly on the backend of the BI infrastructure, building Dimensional / Analytical models starting from heterogeneous data (relational databases, JSON objects, flattened tables, API and Services).
- Be the main reference for the BI modeling of data
- Collect requirements from functional leaders
- Conceptualize a short and long term strategy, supporting the Head of Data
- Develop the end-to-end solutions and maintain them: from data discovery to modeling
- Manage and maintain systems and processes, including strong documentation (Data Dictionary)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in building DWH/BI schemas (Dimensional Modeling, Data Assurance, Data Quality), maintaining and documenting them.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, ETL tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of Google BigQuery (preferable), Amazon Redshift or similar DWH engines
- Knowledge of Master Data Management fundamentals
- Ability to summarize and visualize data in an effective and nice way
- Capable of dealing with high volume and variety of data in a optimize-while-you-build mindset
- Ability to manipulate data with confidence and precision
- Knowledge of web marketing and its data sources (Facebook, Adwords etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI and DAX is a plus
- Data Science skills (mathematics and statistics, machine learning) are a plus
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Analytics and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Agile mindset
- Results driven
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Smart, intelligent, organised and adaptable with the ability to speak to people on all levels in order to deliver vital insight