- Career Path
- Flexible hours
- International team
[CLOSED] Product Manager CarSpark - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
[CLOSED] Product Manager CarSpark - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We are looking for a strong and experienced product manager to join our product team and continue and grow our stock management, multi publication product line.
The Product Manager will play a key role in our team to guide our product strategy and its evolvement, It’s a complex but thrilling challenge.
- Advocate and balance the business requests and technical feasibility in building the digital features and functionality to move the business forward at scale
- Be an evangelist for the product. Champion the needs of the business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process; ensure what is delivered meets original goals and KPIs
- Partner with functional leads and third party vendors to define and prioritize use cases, create detailed requirements, define and prioritize user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture
- Collaborate with UX, design, product, engineering teams and third-party vendors as well as business stakeholders to deliver on product vision
- Drive User acceptance testing, bug prioritization, business validation, business training, a successful release, and post launch measurement of features.
- Proactively identify and resolve risks, issues, and roadblocks that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Own strategic objectives and KPIs within the product
- Execute product strategy focusing on quality, innovation and growth
- Create/evaluate new feature proposals, build business cases and/or perform competitor analysis as needed
- Have a strong focus of reviewing data, consumer insights, research findings and market trends and translate to prioritized measurable improvements
- Work closely with stakeholders on strategic initiatives, planning, roadmap, and organizational development
- Stay on top of industry trends and the competitive landscape to continually improve our thinking and product standards
- 3+ years of product management experience in a B2B SaaS and/or Mobile applications
- Experience working in a growth stage company with fast-paced decision making processes.
- Proven success record of successful product launches
- A strong history of relationship building and collaboration with Engineering organizations
- Ability to lead projects and establish effective working relationships across a complex startup environment spanning multiple geographies
- Highly skilled at informing product direction through data-driven analysis and direct user study
- Possesses an intuitive grasp of the small but crucial details that elevate product functionality into compelling and even magical experiences for end users
- Collaborative orientation and exceptional communication skills
- Experience working remotely with a global team.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Advantage points:
- Direct experience in Data, Marketing or Productivity SaaS software
- Direct experience in the automotive industry
- Experience delivering product for international markets