- Multicultural environment
- Smart Working
- Concrete career opportunities
Product Marketing Director - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Product Marketing Director - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
What we believe in
We have five core values to live by and they make Motork an amazing place to work.
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
As a Director of Product Marketing, you will lead a small but growing team and own the charter for how we take our products and capabilities to market. We’ll look to you to deeply understand our customers, users, competitive landscape and space and using those insights to guide what we offer, how we sell, and why we build it. You’ll also be a key storyteller for the company, helping us translate product capabilities into rich, compelling value propositions for various marketing and sales channels. You will be responsible for product marketing operations, marketing and launch activities, driving GTM programs to drive adoption and engagement as well as field enablement.
This is a high visibility role reporting into the CPO while also collaborating directly with key company leaders and cross-functional teams. You will have a strong background in the SaaS, product marketing, and SaaS-centric go-to-market strategies. You are a self-starter, highly analytical, customer-obsessed go-getter that can bring a can-do attitude to help achieve market leadership.
- Own the go-to-market product process and align product initiatives across the customer lifecycle.
- Ensure alignment between product roadmap and sales and marketing initiatives.
- Drive development of key messages and value stories that resonate with target buyers.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and marketplace, and a strong point-of-view on how those should inform our strategy.
- Guide customer acquisition and demand generation programs alongside our growth marketing team
- Become a trusted partner to the sales and customer success teams and drive internal enablement programs.
- Develop a team of product marketers and create an environment for success by and fostering a "test and learn" approach and mentorship.
- Develop a culture of excellence that sets the bar for the entire product team and the company.
- Coordinate and execute product documentation plans (showcases, releases, onboarding, engagement) and create related product marketing contents
- Content Lifecycle Management: update community content and Knowledge Base articles, sunset retire old content and oversee updates of relevant contents
- Own the customer engagement content creation strategy
- Responsible for developing customer education programs to increase product use rate
- Own our internal communications programs including product updates, presentations, releases, etc
- 5+ years of relevant product marketing experience in high growth B2B businesses.
- Experience in a fast growing company or startups strongly preferred.
- Proven track record building cross-functional programs and teams in B2B SaaS organizations.
- Exceptional people manager with a passion for leading a team and growing product marketers.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments; excited about figuring out solutions to complex problems and executing on them.
- Strong managerial presence, cross-group collaboration and communication skills that drive influence both within the company and with customers
- Ability and experience being the advocate / evangelist for the company / product.
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to lead geographically distributed teams
- Experienced with B2B SaaS marketing / operations