- International work environment
- Career opportunities
Professional Services Lead - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Professional Services Lead - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
Own the discovery and delivery of professional service requests by our customers for customization, integrations and other custom requests.
This position is based in Milan Italy and the candidate needs to be fluent in Italian
Take the lead on the relationship between our customer’s custom needs and connect them to the relevant outsourcers and agencies. Own the discovery process when custom needs arise and own the entire relationship with our outsource vendors, make sure they are onboarded and delivering according to signed-off commitments.
- Lead and manage the discovery process with customers
- Own the process of providing scopes and requirements to vendors or internal resources
- Build process for developers and designers working on custom projects
- Monitor and manage vendor’s performance
- Document process and guidelines for the sales organization, our customers, and vendors
- Collaborate with product and R&D to communicate core needs and requirements
- Manage resources, planning, timelines, scope, and stakeholder status reporting
- Act as project manager for custom project to ensure high quality delivery to our customers
- Review technical solutions
- Review project artifacts
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Basic WordPress knowledge
- Experience in a SaaS company would be a strong plus
- Good understanding of front-end technologies
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, well-organized and proactive
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking and flexible