- Competitive salary
- Opportunity truly shape the company future
- Professional training budget
- Fully remote role
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes and an inspiring work environment
Senior Data Engineer - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Senior Data Engineer - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialised in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join the MotorK data team, own our analytics data architecture and build the foundations that will take our data driven decision-making to the next level.
This is a high-impact, hands-on role for a highly communicative professional who can provide thought leadership and be close to the execution. It’s the opportunity to make a difference and to define the future of MotorK data for years to come.
We welcome candidates already based in Italy, Portugal, Spain, Germany, UK or France.
The role is fully remote.
Only resumes in English will be accepted.
- Build a long term Data Team roadmap and vision
- Own technical decisions about MotorK data architecture
- Review and transform existing MotorK reporting infrastructure
- Integrate new data sources & improve the existing integrations
- Create and apply frameworks, methods, best practices that deliver insights to senior stakeholders of product, business and finance organisations
- Explore and define new data products opportunities for MotorK
- Lead planning, prioritisation and execution of complex transformation projects
- Effectively communicate trade-offs and manage expectations within the wider company
- Manage and mentor a small team of data engineers and data analyst
- Strong knowledge of Cloud infrastructures (Google and AWS)
- Strong knowledge of SQL, ETL tools and methodologies
- Experience managing data and in building Cloud infrastructure and pipelines
- Strong data modelling skills (OLAP and OLTP)
- Knowledge of Google BigQuery (preferable), Amazon Redshift or similar DWH engines
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in data and business analytics teams
- Demonstrated people coaching skills in a software company
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty; thrive in change, client-centric mindset
- Results oriented and pragmatic approach to day to day challenges
- Knowledge of web marketing and its data sources (Facebook, Adwords etc.) is a plus
- Data Science skills (mathematics and statistics, machine learning) are a plus
- English level minimum C1