- Career Path
- Flexible hours
- Strong and rapid professional growth
- Strong focus on your learning - access to free learning platforms & language lessons
- Work remotely from any of the countries we operate in
- Be a part of an international, inclusive & diverse team
Senior Data Engineer - Lisbon - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Senior Data Engineer - Lisbon - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialising in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serve 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
At MotorK we see data as a product, and we are moving towards a domain-oriented decentralisation of systems and products, where insights are based on Machine Learning models and rich industry data sources.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be leading the Data Engineering team in building iterative data infrastructures to support MotorK self-service data platform.
What you will do
- Take ownership of the existing data infrastructure and evolve it
- Conceptualise a short and long term strategy, supporting the Head of Data
- Collect requirements from product leaders
- Technologies you might work with include:
- Code: Python
- Tools: AWS Glue, XPlenty (integrate.io), Airflow
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud
- Data: Google BigQuery, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka
Who you are
- At least 3/5 years of experience building Cloud ETL/ELT infrastructures and pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructures (Google and AWS)
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL tools and methodologies
- Ability to summarise and visualise data in an effective and informative way
- Capable of dealing with high volume and variety of data in an iterative approach
- Knowledge of web marketing and its data sources (Facebook, Adwords etc.) is a plus
- Prefers simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and has a good intuition for what will last and scale
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment