- Competitive salary
- Personal development budget
- Fast career progression opportunities
- Fully remote and distributed teams
- Multicultural environment
- Flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes and an inspiring work environment
Senior Product Manager - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Senior Product Manager - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, we’re committed to providing outstanding service for automotive dealers. Our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to grow their business with innovative, cloud-based products and services.
MotorK has been recognised by multiple organisations as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe – including Euronext TechShare, Tech Tour 50, Technology Fast 500 EMEA and the FT 1000.
Core Values we live by:
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
About the role
We are looking for a talented and experienced product manager to join our organisation to lead the development of our products. You will own the vision, strategy and execution of the development of the core MotorK product lines. The ideal candidate must be capable of independently building and managing a backlog of initiatives in line with the strategic company goals. Knowledge and experience of the full cycle of digital product development is a must to be successful in this role.
You will work with the VP of Product, Head of Product, VP of Engineering and other senior stakeholders.
The role can be located anywhere in Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany or the UK.
It can be fully remote or hybrid - according to the candidates preference.
- Develop together with the Head of Product the product vision, strategies and operating plans for product line you own
- Champion and apply lean product development practises in your everyday work
- Ensure company and department way of working, strategies and vision are understood and implemented by your team
- Analyse, identify and quantify opportunities for new product features and new products
- Analyse and interpret product analytics data to make the right decisions
- Define success and establish metrics to measure impact, effectiveness and driving improvements
- Relentlessly prioritise product initiatives according to the real customer needs
- Independently manage cross functional initiatives
- Partner with functional leads and third party vendors to reach company objectives
- Build a strong working relationship with UX, design, product, engineering teams
- Keep the team focused on execution and meaningful outcomes
- Remove roadblocks and obstacles; effectively manage interdependencies
- Lead, coach and mentor Product Managers
Curious, outcomes driven, experienced Product Manager with passion for building products that deliver real impact on the lives and business of customers.
- 5+ years of product management experience in a B2B SaaS or B2C product.
- Experience working in a growth stage company with fast-paced decision making processes.
- Proven success record of successful product launches
- A strong history of relationship building and collaboration with Engineering organizations
- Ability to lead projects and establish effective working relationships across a complex startup environment spanning multiple geographies
- Highly skilled at informing product direction through data-driven analysis and direct user study
- Possesses an intuitive grasp of the small but crucial details that elevate product functionality into compelling and even magical experiences for end users
- Collaborative orientation and exceptional communication skills
- Experience working remotely with a global team.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Advantage points:
- Direct experience in SaaS lead to order related software
- Direct experience in SaaS productivity software
- Direct experience in the automotive industry
- Experience delivering product for international markets