- Multicultural environment
- Smart Working
- Concrete career opportunities
Visual/UI Designer - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Visual/UI Designer - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
What we believe in
We have five core values to live by and they make Motork an amazing place to work.
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
You will be working on;
- UI and Visual Design on projects related to our E-commerce product WebSparK;
- Production of graphic layouts, icon set, mockups and high fidelity interactive prototypes of digital interfaces;
- Maintenance and development of our Design System, Design Libraries and visual documentation;
- Support on the production of visual assets related to our libraries
- Support on small activities of marketing communication;
- The ability to create highly refined User interface and to communicate rationale behind decisions.
- Strong understanding of classic interaction design principles and how to use them
- Experience designing and shipping digital products and systems that people can access on any type of device, not just websites.
- The ability to create high-fidelity interaction prototypes.
- You thrive on feedback and critique, responding with creative thinking and iterative design.
- Good eye for detail. You value quality and polish in the work that you and your team produce.
- You are a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the art of design and creating elegant user experiences
- You are an excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project managers and engineers.
- You thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Master's Degree in Design, with a focus on Interaction & UI Design topics or equivalent studies;
- Knowledge of the agile methodology also applied to design;
- At least 3+ years of experience in UI / visual design;
- Ability to approach a visual communication of a message not exclusively as regards shapes and colors;
- Excellent knowledge of the main design and prototyping software such as Figma, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Skills in defining moodboarding and Design System activities;
- Focus on attention to detail and building beautiful and usable interfaces;
- Ability to prioritize and organize own activities in relation to deadlines and team objectives;
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of usability;
- Knowledge of the HTML / CSS principles;
- A portfolio that demonstrates your skills, to attach to your CV.