- International work environment
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Career opportunities
- Smart Working
Corporate Strategy Analyst - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Corporate Strategy Analyst - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We are looking for a Corporate Strategy Analyst to support the Country Manager into improving processes, products and services, mainly through data analysis.
- Participate in the development, introduction, and elaboration of strategical, tactical and market development programs at European level
- Create effective and outstanding presentations on data and business strategies
- Help to shape successful business plans, strategic decisions, and operational procedures
- Analyze existing business strategies and practices
- Collect and analyze data on sales trends by country in order to highlight elements of success and areas for improvement
- Draw monthly-reports and insights regarding the European automotive industry
- Prepare financial statements, Salesforce analysis and budget forecasts
- Manage big amount of data, typically to be extracted from PowerBI, to create high level reports
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Excellent MS Office and G-Suite knowledge
- Knowledge of tools like PowerBI and/or Salesforce
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
- Strong analytical (numeric & strategic) and process thinking capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a team and with outstanding organizational and time management skills
- A self-starter able to take ownerships of tasks and be accountable for their successful conclusion
- Ability in managing multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
- Interest in working in a challenging and dynamic international environment with accelerated career opportunities