- Multicultural environment
- Hybrid Working
- Concrete career opportunities
- Flexible hours
Enterprise Sales Manager - Madrid - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Enterprise Sales Manager - Madrid - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We are looking for a high energy, creative, team oriented Enterprise Sales Manager to join our rapidly growing Sales team to extend our success.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will be someone who has demonstrable experience working in B2B software Sales, with ideally strong knowledge of CRM and Digital Marketing, and wants to participate in its ongoing revolution.
The candidate should have demonstrable experience in establishing, cultivating and maintaining relationships with leadership level contacts within OEMs and NSC. Persistence and attention to detail are vital to success in this role.
We need self-motivated, entrepreneurial, high energy, sales professionals that can think strategically, are comfortable with conceptual & solution selling, and can create momentum within large and complex organizations.
We want candidates that can execute the sales process with passion, and always be aware of maximizing opportunities.
Main duties will be to:
- Define a sales strategy to meet quarterly objectives set by the Management
- Target new clients in line with the company’s strategy in order to meet the strategic and operational objectives
- Establish solid relationships with role players at the highest levels of an organization, particularly within the VP, EVP, and C-level
- Negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management within the enterprise
- Manage the entire sales process from the contact point to the signature of the contract and aid with technical, legal and financial aspects
- Effectively manage prospect/client expectation
- Bring in net new deals and farm relationships with existing accounts through upsell/cross-sell etc
- Coordinate the assigned resources for the project
- Sales experience selling enterprise software and projects, including several years of experience in the software industry (SAAS, CRM, Digital Marketing and Shopping tools is ideal). Experience in Automotive Retail is a plus
- Used to accelerate sales cycles and especially respecting quarterly rhythm
- Demonstrated successful history of closing complex deals
- Strong understanding of business practices and industry trends
- Comfortable with conceptual selling while still able to demonstrate ROI
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over-achievement
- Excellent verbal/written skills necessary.
- Good level of English (the knowledge of another language is a plus)
- Experience in Project / Program Management
- Knowledge and/or passion for automotive retail distribution
- Able to identify and tap potential clients and able to understand their needs
- Ability to handle pressure situations and work in a target oriented environment