Back-End PHP Developer (M/F) - Paris - Motork
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
What we believe in
We have five core values to live by and they make MotorK an amazing place to work.
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
What's the role about
We’re looking for passionate and business oriented developers willing to help us raise our bar; code lovers who are experienced enough to know that for any given technical solution the execution is a key factor for success.
We’re constantly striving to be data driven. That means we measure everything that gives us insights we can use to continuously improve. We do that in a Lean way, using Kanban to represent our workflow while we’re using Scrum as an agile framework.
What you should have to fit the role
- You have at least 2 years of successful experience in an agency
- You are used to working in a team on projects
- You are rigorous and attach importance to the maintainability of the code you produce.
- Curious and autonomous, you like to do technical monitoring
- Good spoken and written level of English
What you will do
- In charge of the creation and maintenance of websites and business applications forour customers,
- You will be a source of proposals and you will make technical recommendations which will lead you to take the lead on certain projects, and you will participate in the rationalization of our developments
Your tech environment:
apply for this position
- PHP framework : Laravel or Symfony 4/5
- DBMS : MySQL , MongoDB
- PHPUnit, Memcached, Redis
- REST API
- Bonus : React or VueJS