- Multicultural environment
- Smart Working
- Concrete career opportunities
DevOps Engineer - Milan - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
DevOps Engineer - Milan - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
What we believe in
We have five core values to live by and they make MotorK an amazing place to work.
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
What's the role about
You will be part of a very strong, close-knit team developing top ending solutions for car makers, car dealers and leveraging the lead generation and sales in the automotive world.
As part of the DevOps team, you will investigate, architect and develop solutions that bring new functionality, increased stability, and enhanced scalability to our products.
You will be part of a dynamic team for the development of Software solutions with responsibility on all the software lifecycle.
Technical activities involves greenfield projects such as integrating and interact with APIs in a distributed architecture, plus existing software evolution.
What you will do
- Give support to the software and applications platforms for the entire business
- Develop systems infrastructure best practices, in order to increase the efficiency of software deployment
- Perform SaaS operations and performance optimization
- Perform capacity management and load testing
- Build and manage automated cloud principles (AWS) while keeping quality of solution provided
- Participate to processes and architectural decisions facilitating delivery into production.
What you should have to fit the role
- Direct experience with Kubernetes (or similar such as OpenShift ) and/or Docker is a must
- Proven experience in Cloud services and open source technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP,...)
- Experience in Enterprise Software would be a plus point
We believe great talents will be able to pick up and learn new technologies/tools efficiently, so even if you do not tick every boxes below we would very much like to speak to you
- Strong background in Linux/Unix environments as Administrator
- Experience in usage of automation/configuration management platforms (Ansible, CloudFormation, ...)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins) and Continuous Delivery Systems concepts
- Strong experience in databases (MySQL, Postgres, …)
- Experience in the use of Git
- A relevant knowledge of scripting-bash Programming: Bash, PHP, Groovy
- Practical knowledge of networking; TCP/IP, VPC
- Good knowledge of monitoring and log collection tools
- Preferable experience with CRM (WordPress, Joomla, ...) and Microservices Architecture
- Preferable experience in design and build logging, monitoring and alerting platforms