Fullstack Engineer - Milan - Motork
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
What we believe in
We have five core values to live by and they make MotorK an amazing place to work.
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
What's the role about
The WebSpark team develops a ready-to-use web platform that provides a state of the art online presence for official car dealerships and independent multi-brand retailers and enables them to maximise traffic acquisition and lead generation at a lower cost-per-lead.
As a full stack developer on the team you will contribute to building new features for WebSpark and help scaling the platform. We are looking for individuals willing to help us raise our bar and improve our current architecture; code lovers who are experienced enough to know that for any given technical solution the execution is a key factor for success.
We’re constantly striving to be data driven. That means we measure everything that gives us insights we can use to continuously improve. We do that in a Lean way, using Kanban to represent our workflow while we’re using Scrum as an agile framework.
What you should have to fit the role
- Experience in one or more frontend technologies such as AlpineJs/jQuery, Vanilla JS, SASS Tailwind, VueJS
- Experience with packaging tools such as Webpack, Babel or Grunt.
- Experience with Laravel, Docker and WordPress Bedrock are nice to have
- Knowledge of unit and functional testing
- Expertise of OOP in a PHP environment
- Experience with third-parties systems integration
- Familiar with continuous delivery and with the principles of “you build it, you run it”
- Familiar with Agile principles and best practices such as peer review, pair programming
- Clear understanding of fundamental computer science and software engineering concepts (e.g. design patterns)
- Good spoken and written level of English is a must.
What you will do
apply for this position
- Build new services and products that enhance our platform offering.
- Build plug-ins and widgets on our WordPress Blackrock systems serving over 1400 websites and counting.
- Ship maintainable, robust and tested code in production.
- Collaborate with POs and other devs to deliver value incrementally but constantly.
- Understand our business needs to make sure you’re addressing them properly.
- Liaise with the QA Engineers to test the user stories.
- Identify and implement the best architectural solutions collaborating with the architects.
- Help improve our way of working based on continuous improvement