- Career Path
- Flexible hours
- Strong and rapid professional growth
- International team
- Salary Range 60K-70K
Principal Software Engineer - Warsaw - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Principal Software Engineer - Warsaw - Motork
MotorK, the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialised in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We’re looking for a Principal Software Engineer: the ideal candidate will be working closely with the Director of Architecture, supporting his tribe to develop scalable evolutionary software architectures, helping to shape the technical direction and the improvement of tools and processes across the department.
What You'll Do
- Be at the forefront of significant technology initiatives from inception to successful deployment.
- Be a top-notch coder and an expert in the domain, capable of deep diving into implementation details of components and features across the technology stacks.
- Provide technical leadership to multiple teams of engineers working cross-functionally in an agile environment, advocating for best practices.
- Owning and driving architecture practices for your domain.
- Stay on top and drive adoption of advanced features and capabilities where it makes sense.
- Technologies you might work with include:
- Code: PHP Symfony, NodeJS, Typescript, VueJS
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker
- Data: Kafka, MySQL
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience on PHP based frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, etc)
- Experience with deploying complex applications on cloud platforms using a container orchestration platform, such as Kubernetes
- Demonstrate a mindset of delivering secure, well-tested and well-documented software
- Knowledge of AWS services and best practices
- Knowledge of DDD practices
- Solid engineering fundamentals (CS degree a plus).
- Java experience beneficial
- English proficiency.
- Analytics and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Prefers simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and have a good intuition for what will last and scale
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment