- Multicultural environment
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid/Remote Working
- Constant exposure to learning opportunities in your role and the ability to make an impact from day one
QA Engineer - Lisbon - MotorkApply
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
QA Engineer - Lisbon - Motork
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world , join us.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our R&D team to contribute to a blended role of test automation and manual testing. You will be working within a cross functional team of developers and product managers on a range of different SaaS enterprise solutions and tools.
- Ensure reliable, scalable and software fit for purpose is delivered.
- Develop and extend our automation test packs in order to reduce manual testing
- Propose tools and processes to improve effectiveness of the team, and lower the risk associated with delivery of the software
- Communicate effectively with Developers, Product, QA and Support team
- Work with engineers and support to troubleshoot/triage issues found during testing
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with an ability to shift priorities and focus with changing requirements and market demands
- Comfortable and effective at working in a remote capacity, collaborating with team members across different locations through digital channels
- Take ownership of testing activities in the sprint / project for both manual and automation testing
- Write effective bug reports and test reports with all the required information and root cause analysis where possible and tracking the ticket until closure
- Develop a solid understanding of our products, data flow & architecture
- Consolidate and surface areas of concern in a clear, concise and solutions-focused manner
Being an advocate of quality and owning the QA process in the sprint to maintain the quality of our platform and timely software releases.
What we need from you?
As a QA Engineer, we would expect you to have previous experience in quality assurance processes and methodologies.
- Experience being part of a cross-functional team, using agile methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively
- Experience in the design of test coverage identifying gaps in test coverage and use appropriate tooling to eliminate the gaps
- Creation, execution and maintenance of manual and automated tests
- Experience with testing API and automation of API using tools such as Postman, RestAssured, Axios
- Solid understanding of best practices such as BDD, CI/CD and the Practical Test Pyramid
- Good understanding of CI/CD methodology and tools such as Jenkins
- Experience of working with various QA tools inclusive of defect tracking systems, Test management tools and Cloud based platforms such as Browserstack, SauceLabs
- Basic knowledge of SQL is essential
- Experience working for a product centric organisation ( desirable)
- Database migration testing experience is highly desirable