QA Engineer - Milan - Motork
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world , join us.
The Quality Assurance Engineer position will report to the Head of QA, working in a Scrum team and closely with stakeholders and product managers on a number of high profile projects.
- Working in a collaborative, Agile, team environment on a range of different SaaS enterprise solutions and tools.
- Liaising with the technology team and wider business to ensure product quality is a paramount priority
- Carry out standard QA activities including but not limited to:
- Defect management
- Creating test plans and strategies
- Reporting and KPIs
- Test case management
- Contribute on the execution of the automation strategy
- Collaborate with the product team to ensure that QA is a fundamental part of the requirements engineering process
- ISTQB/ISEB foundation certificate or higher
- At least 2 years’ experience as a QA Engineer
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Manual web/e-commerce testing experience
- Knowledge of bug tracking and project management tools such as Bugzilla, Jira
- Knowledge of test case management software such as TestRail, Zephyr, qTest etc
- Experience writing black box and GUI test cases, designing tests to mitigate risks, and helping business experts define requirements.
- Experience collaborating with programmers and business experts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a close team.
apply for this position
- Degree degree in a STEM subject such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc
- Have experience working with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins. TeamCity, CircleCI, etc
- Experience working for a product centric organisation
- Understanding of testing paradigms such as BDD.
- Have a great understanding of test automation software e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Robot, Cucumber (Gherkin, Calabash), Ranorex, or similar.