[CLOSED] Senior Architect - Milan - Motork
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
MotorK is the leading sales and marketing technology company in Europe, specialized in the automotive sector. At MotorK our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships to sell more with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
What we believe in
We have five core values to live by and they make Motork an amazing place to work.
- Innovative: we will transform the automotive marketplace
- Growth: we play on the global stage and we set ambitious goals for our people and products
- Passionate about our customers: we live & breathe Automotive, we're committed to long-term customer relationships, we win when our customers win
- Family spirit: we trust, support and respect each other, working together toward shared goals
- Do the right thing: we champion diversity & equality in our teams, we conduct ourselves with integrity and keep our promises
What's the role about
The role of the Architect is to be the bridge between the business strategy and the technology platform. Ultimately to understand the commercial and strategic objectives of the business and enable these objectives through the application of technology.
You will have,
- Ownership of the product architectural roadmap
- Play a significant roles in the definition of the product roadmap
- Contribute on cross-team alignment on tools and best practices
What you will do
- Create, own and maintain the product architectural roadmap
- Ensure there is comprehensive documentation in place for “as is” and future state architectures
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to help define and execute the Product Roadmap
- Ensure that architectural best practices are upheld across engineering teams
- Guide and assist the development team throughout the process
- Evangelise and uphold engineering best practices
- Develop proof of concept prototypes to introduce new technologies, frameworks and solutions into the engineering teams
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with coding or design
- Improve cross team alignment (no silos)
- Shared tech choices
- Improve tech team design skills
- Help to create a MotorK platform culture
What you should have to fit the role
apply for this position
- Solid System Design experience especially on larger scale and/or complex systems
- Experience working on previous architectural transformation projects
- Experience of multiple programming languages and ecosystems is preferable
- Strong Communication skills, across all Stakeholders levels from Senior managers to engineers.
- Proven ability to articulate complex technical concepts in plain English.
- Proven experience in managing multiple priorities, good time management